· Maximum of 7 players on the field at a time
· Games Sunday mornings
· At least 3 roster players required to start a game
· Short field with a goalie
· All games are RAIN or SHINE (unless dangerous conditions – be sure to check weather alert hotline)
· 1Q 25min /5min rest/2Q 30minute running halves
· No off sides
· Slide tackles and Bicycle kicks are illegal
· No Fast Play on Direct Kicks - kicker must wait for referee's whistle or gesture
· All free kicks are direct except on goalie pass back violation (indirect)
· Unsportsmanlike behavior will result in that player/team being suspended/removed from participating in all Soccer United leagues for one year after review.
· Game time is forfeit time unless communicated 1 day ahead of time.
· Fee $65.00 per player
· Red card fee $20.00
· Referee fee each games $2.00 per player
· 1st place team wins $1000.00
· You must have a Risk band before the game in order to play.
· Team shirts provide by each team agreements of color.
· If players do not have same shirt uniform with them, Soccer United suggests wearing similar colors to rest of team, 1st time warning* 2 times there will be a fee charge of 10.00 per player not wearing same color.
· Shin guards and cups (for the guys) are strongly recommended
· Molded cleats – allowed
· Metal cleats – NOT allowed
Teams can bring in new players by the 5th game as longest they have paid the registration fee 65.00 and checked in with soccer-united managers. If teams only has 7 players and one gets hurt and no longer can play they can bring in a player for price of 40.00. As well, players have until the 5th game if they would like to be traded to a new team as longest the captains come to an agreement. No other players can help out other teams if a team is short its short.
I understand that to stay 6 feet apart from people outside the field.
I understand that people that come to watch me must be 6 feet apart from other people watching.
I understand that I and my family run the Risk of catching COV-19 that causes Respiratory Failure to my lungs, and fever and even death coming to practice and soccer games .
I Understand that if am sick or feel sick to stay home for players safety.
I understand to keep my hands and face clean and body safe. If I think and I know someone is sick ill inform one of the team members of the league
Referees will have a copy of the rules with them at the field. If you have any questions regarding a call that was made (which is rule-based), please ask the referee to refer to the rules if there is a disagreement. We also recommend that each team bring their own copy of the rules just in case. Only captains can discuss a rule with the referee and no judgment calls will be discussed.
Players will be ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct.
· Any hand balls inside the goal box from the defending team will automatic get a red card depending on the referee and penalty shot.
· No fast plays must wait for the referee whistle for the free kick 5 to 8 step’s back .
· Both teams have options to request for a wall at any free kick as longest they request it from the referee before the whistle.
· All substitution must be requested by letting the referee know. Substitution must be in the middle of the field.
· No High kicks, Kicking, Pushing, arguing with players.
· No arguing with the referee. Referee has the last call.
· Team caption is in charge to make sure you control your team and go over the rules with them.
· Any fouls inside the goal box will be automatic penalty shots.
· Teams must shake hand at the end of the game.
· 7 players at any one time – includes the goalie
· Teams may play with no less than 4 players. If a team has less than 4 players a forfeit will be awarded.
· Teams may play with 5 or 6 players in any ratio as well
· Teams MUST start at game time if the minimum numbers of players is present
· No additional players may be added to the roster after the 5th week if so a late fee would be charge. All players before the start of the first game must sign waivers and have a risk band to play. PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY GAME WITHOUT SIGNING THE WAIVER AND RISK BAND
· If you are short you must play short till your players show up
· There is no offside rule in the field
Please don’t forfeit. Your teammates and opponents count on you to have a full team and competitive game. Each team must have at least 4 players to start a game. Game time is forfeit time. Due to the extremely tight schedule, we strongly suggest arriving at the field 10-20 minutes before game time for stretching, changing, etc. since the games must start on time to complete the game. Teams have 15min to come up with 4 players to start playing if not forfeit the game.
The following are fouls or misconducts and can result in penalties depending on the level of aggressiveness or danger of the foul committed:
· Swearing, gesturing at, or arguing with any player
· Arguing with the referee
· An intentional (in the eyes of the referee) kick, trip, jump at, strike, hold, push, or charge from behind or violently charge an opponent
· Slide tackling for the legs/Bicycle kicks to the face
If a player receives a yellow card (warning) for any reason, he/she will be required to sit out of the game for four minutes. The team will be able to substitute a player for the yellow card recipient. The referee will let the player/team know when the four minute “penalty” has expired. If a team is short players, they will have to play down a player until the penalty expires.
If a player receives two yellow cards in one game, they will be ejected and their team will need to play one player short for the remainder of the game.
· Fighting, swearing, gesturing at or excessive arguing with the referee
· Two yellow card violations
· Multiple instances of excessively dangerous play as deemed by the referee
If a player receives a red card for any reason, he/she will be ejected and their team will need to play one player short for the remainder of the game. The player may also be ejected from his/her next scheduled game. Also will need to pay a fee of $20.00 before the next game he is able to play.
· Any player(s)/team(s) that are involved in a fight will be suspended from all Soccer United Leagues until fee is paid. Unless Management Reviews and comes up with a conclusion and appeals it, but fee will be charge for 150.00 if player would like to play again in the league.
· Any teams may forfeit all remaining games
· Any excessive contact or collision will result in a foul and ejection of player
· Any player abusing the referee will automatically be ejected from the game without a warning
· A player ejected for ANY reason will be suspended for the next game but if fee is pay depending on coordinator he/she is able to play. If he/she player is caught playing in that game without paying fee, the team will forfeit.
3.1. The first half will be 25 minutes in length with a continuous running clock and the second half will be 18 minutes running and stopping the last 2 minutes on out of bounds and penalties. Halftime will not exceed 5 minutes.
3.2. Injury time will not be added on at the end of the game, the clock will stop for all injuries.
3.3. The referee reserves the right to stop the clock at his/her discretion for player(s) actions that violate the spirit of the game.
3.4 Playoffs N Championship
Time will be play for 25-30 minutes in length half time 5 min rest 2nd half 20 minutes, if teams tie at the end of the game there will be penalty to decide the winning team
Copyright © 2017 Soccer United League - All Rights Reserved.